Style Inspiration, D.I.Y Projects, Photography, Living Spaces, Design, Furniture, Food, Architecture.

miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Paper Flowers

I made these cones and paper flowers for the wedding of a friend.
I have to thanks my sisters and my mother for helping me ... I had no time to do them because the bride told me a little late ... I started a day before the wedding but i think they look cute
----------------------------
Hice estos conos y flores de papel para la boda de una amiga.
Tengo que agradecer a mis hermanas y mi madre por ayudarme...No tenia mucho tiempo para hacerlas porque la novia me lo dijo un poco tarde...inicié un dia antes de la boda, pero me parece que quedaron lindas!.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...